Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Time to put up the Tree!!

Halloween is over so the Christmas tree was officially going up!! We put up the tree on November 5th which was the Sunday right after Halloween. Brandon was actually the one that reminded me that Halloween was over and mentioned putting up the tree. So he has finally come around after 9 years of marriage! haha So after church and Emmett's nap we put up our Christmas tree. The boys were so excited and wanted to put it up as soon as we mentioned it. By the time it was actually time to get it out they were super ready for it. 














Emmett loved helping put the ornaments on the tree and all three of them wished that we had more ornaments to put on when they were all gone. They were excited to see their ornaments from previous years and to put them on the tree. I just love this time of year. Christmas is by far the best holiday there is. I love all the lights, music, movies, treats and just the feel of this time of year. I always feel closer to my Savior Jesus Christ around this time of year which is probably why I really like Christmas so much. I need to keep these feelings all year round because I just love it so much. Christmas brings so much joy and happiness to my life with my sweet little family around me. I love my little family so much and feel so blessed to have them in my life!!! 
Let the Christmas Festivities BEGIN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment