Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 5-11th

Here are just some more pictures of our wonderful life! :-) 

Wyatt getting messier than he has gotten in a while with eating spaghetti! haha Silly kid! 


Getting bigger! 


These boys are so funny. They put these kinex together and were swinging them around. Then Ethan would have Wyatt hold onto him while he swung his around as fast as he could. Wyatt would hold onto him for dear life! haha It was so funny! Pretty cute too! :-) 

Trying to get a picture of all three of my handsome boys! 






I guess I couldn't expect to get all 3 of them to look at me since the one in the middle really can't hold his head up the best yet! haha Man I sure do love these boys!! 

So I started to try and get the boys to do some worksheets each day so that Ethan could be a little more ready for Kindergarten. It went pretty good. Ethan always gets so frustrated when doing things with letters. He acts like he doesn't know anything and wants me to tell him the answers. Obviously I am not going to give him the answers since I know he knows it and he is just being stubborn. So one afternoon after struggling with him to do an alphabet fill in the blank paper and having Ethan cry because I told him we could just do it later and he could earn his sticker later I decided I was done. I told him he could do it by himself if he wanted to. So as I sat down to feed Emmett he decided he wanted to do this rocket number's sheet. I told him we should just do it the next day but he insisted. So I told him that I was not going to help him because I didn't want to continue with the frustration. He then started to do it by himself. The kid likes his numbers. He would ask me what came after a number and then would happily say that he know what it was and put the number where it was supposed to go. Then he told me that there was no number three. So he decided to make one himself. He cut out a square from a different piece of paper and drew a 3 on it. I was pretty impressed. Now if only he would be as excited about his letters! haha 


Practicing sitting in his Bumbo chair! 







Yes... here it is.. the BIG ONE!! haha Brandon has been looking for a good deal on this T.V (4K LED 70 inch Vizio) for probably a year now. He finally saw the price 500 dollars lower at Costco than he has ever seen it. So after talking a little bit we took the plunge. Was it kind of a splurge? Yes, yes it was! Thankfully we don't do this kind of thing very often! haha But,  the T.V sure has an awesome picture! 

Pool time! 









Little Man joined us at the pool and didn't sleep very long while we were there. So Brandon got to hang out with him while the boys and I went swimming. Good thing he is such a cutie (the baby.. well Brandon is pretty cute too!! :-) )

hahaha Such a goof ball! 


Giving Emmett some tummy time and he just decided he was too tired to try. So instead of working on his muscle strength he just started to fall asleep! haha Silly kid! :-) 

These boys always put stickers on themselves. Who needs a book that you can put stickers in when you can put them on yourself! 












Getting some fresh air! 

















5 days shy of 2 months and he is getting so good holding his head up! 


Thank you to pinterest for the idea of freezing little toys in ice and letting the kids hammer out the toys. They had a blast and I was able to get stuff ready to leave for Idaho and not feel bad about leaving them alone! :-)






















They had so much fun. Plus they were super excited about the little cheap toys inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment