Monday, August 10, 2015

July 5-7

So these cards the boys did for Daddy for Fathers Day. They were excited to give them to Daddy that Father's Day morning and I told them that he was awake so they ran upstairs to go give their cards to him and he was in the shower! haha They kept just telling him about their cards and trying to show him their cards while he was in the shower. I had to tell them to show him when he got out! haha Another little side note, I tried to get them to say "Happy Fathers Day" and Wyatt kept saying, "Happy Mothers Day." I had to keep correcting him until he finally said, "Happy Daddy Day". So funny!! 






Ethan and Wyatt love to lay by Emmett when he is on the floor! 








I sure do love how much they love each other!!! We have such cute little boys!!! 


Trying tummy time out on the boppy... ya it didnt work out so well! haha 

Painting pictures for Grandma and Grandpa Murri


This just made my heart happy! I was nursing for the 40 minutes like usual and the boys got the ipad out and were laying like this playing or watching something and just laughing so hard together!!! I had to get it on camera!! 


Then one day we braved going to story time. It was so hard to get out of the house with Emmett. For one he does not like his carseat AT ALL!! So that makes it hard to get out. The other hard part was that he took 40 minutes to nurse so I would be out of the picture for so long and I didnt want to have to sit in the car for almost an hour with the boys just to feed him. So it was hard to get out, but, we made it to story time when emmett was just over 3 weeks old. It worked out except the boys were complaining that they wanted snacks as soon as we got there. It was so crowded so I couldnt sit with my boys because I had the stroller with me and had to stay back near Emmett. Wyatt kept whining because he wanted me to sit with him and they both kept whining about wanting snacks. After story time we headed to Target. I ended up having to feed Emmett in the car before going into target so I turned on Big Hero 6 for the boys to watch in the car while I fed Emmett. Then after he was done we headed into Target. Emmett ended up crying super hard and I had to get him out of the car seat and I tried to put him in my Solly Baby wrap (but that did not work, he just screamed). So I had Emmett crying and the boys whining about things and fighting because they were tired. Then Ethan and Wyatt were just walking all over the place and Wyatt almost opened a coffee mate thing while I was trying to get Emmett to stop crying. It was a complete fiasco!! I was so exhausted by the time we left and got home that I did not want to move! I had to feed the boys lunch and I needed to eat lunch as well and for a nursing mommy it is really exhausting if you don't eat or drink enough. So I sat down after getting the boys some lunch and tried feeding Emmett again because he was still upset. I was completely spent and had no energy left! I don't know what I was thinking about trying to do so much for basically the first time getting out by myself with the boys. Oh ya... I remember... I felt bad that I had not been doing anything with the boys that I wanted to get out with them since we had been stuck at home for so long. Man, that was a bad idea! haha Oh well we survived, barely! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment