Monday, August 10, 2015

Ethan turns 5

On July 8th my baby turned 5. How in the world is my first born already 5 years old!! It is insane for me to think that 5 years has already come and gone. It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby spitting up all over the place, crying in my arms and smiling at me with little toot smiles! Now he is a super independent boy that thinks he does not even need to give me real hugs and kisses at night anymore. Yes, that is right. He givers me air hugs and kisses! What in the world!! He is not supposed to grow up so fast! Well anyways, here are some pictures from my sweet, silly and very stubborn boys birthday!!
I came out of my room in the morning to this scene! The boys sitting there together playing the wii! :-)
















The boys love to take turns holding Emmett! They even start to fight over who gets to hold him first and for how long. 


Emmett giving his brother some faces. 

We met Daddy for lunch and went to Firehouse together. 


Ethan got his own sandwich and ate the whole thing by himself! 
Wyatt making silly faces with Tiger Chipes (cheetos) in his mouth! haha 

Sweet little Emmett!! He just looks so cute I can't help taking pictures of him!! 

Then the Birthday boy fell asleep on the stairs like this during quiet time! haha I guess he was tired! haha

They love to help Emmett with tummy time! :-) 

                    
Ethan's Iron Man birthday cake. 

Time for cake and presents! 


He was pretty excited about his iron man cake. Brandon did such a good job on it! 

Time for presents... 




Wyatt got him a batman watch. Which Ethan had said he wanted and that morning he talked about getting his batman watch. He asked me that morning, "when am I getting my watch?" haha I had to tell him that maybe he was not getting a watch and that he would just have to wait and see. 


He was so happy that Wyatt got him a batman watch! haha 


Oh man.. what could this be?? 

Skylanders!!!!!! 



What??? haha

More skylanders.
What a good looking little boy I have!

And even more skylander stuff!! 
This kid hit the mother load! haha He was pretty excited about all his presents! :-)




Then after cake we all went upstairs and the boys played Skylander's for the very first time!! Ethan was stoked!! He now plays it a little bit each day! 
Ethan is such a funny kid. While we were at firehouse for lunch he randomly told us that, "the other girls dad is so happy for me that its my birthday." We kept asking who he was talking about and after going through his girl cousins and their dads we finally found out that he was talking about his cousin Ryan's dad Q. He said that he likes to squish him and tickle him! haha It had been a long time since he had seem Q and it was funny that that is what he remembered! haha 
Ethan is such a smart kid. Even though he does not like to learn with me and acts like he does not know things when he is with me I know how smart he really is. He loves to play his skylander's game and when it comes to things he has learned and enjoys learning he is all about numbers. When I try to do things involving the alphabet he just acts like he does not know it and wants me to tell him the answers. However, when it comes to numbers he gets all excited and thinks about it and just figures out the answers. Who knows... maybe he will be an accountant someday! Ethan loves to be bossy these days and tell his brother what he can and can't do when they are playing and yet he also can be so kind to his brother and he gets so excited for Wyatt when Wyatt goes potty in the toilet! He has sure given us a run for our money because of how stubborn he is and the strong personality that he has but he is a smart, kind and sweet boy and can't imagine our lives without him in it! We sure do love our Ethan and are so glad to have him in our family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment