Monday, August 10, 2015

June 19th - July 3rd

Life after having this little guy was just full of taking care of little Emmett. I felt bad because Ethan and Wyatt kind of got neglected because of how much Emmett needed me. If I wasnt nursing him I was normally trying to rock him to sleep. The boys handled the craziness really well though. They played so well together and didn't fight like I had expected them to. They were really good for me. They love their little baby brother and I think they just got used to me feeding him or rocking him to sleep! So I have been really lucky to have such good boys. So here are some more pictures just from our hermit life style! haha







Brandon took Ethan and Wyatt out to go golfing and get them out of the house. They sure loved going golfing with Daddy even if it was only the driving range.




 So Brandon had a week break between his last day at Comfort Dental and when he started at Travis Willey's practice. So we took advantage of that time and Brandon took the boys golfing and to the pool. It was so nice for them to get out of the house and do something fun while I was busy with our new addition.



Brandons new office staff sent up some balloons and and little elephant for Emmett. It was so sweet of them! 
All of the men in my life!! I sure do love them!! 

Wyatt kept covering his face with this hat saying that he was spiderman! haha 

We ran out of water balloons so I got out a regular balloon and Brandon filled it up. 



It was pretty heavy! haha Wyatt tried to hold it but said it was too heavy. 


Then Ethan showed us his muscles by holding it all by himself!


Then Daddy threw it as high as he could and the boys LOVED it! They wanted to do more! haha 











Emmett at 12 days old! Such a cutie!! 


Look at that sweet little face!! 

This was the day that Emmett got his little man snipped. It was a very sad day for both of us. I cried at the doctors office while he was getting it taken care of. What was worse was that my room was right across from where they were doing it and I could hear him screaming. I knew he was hungry right before the circumcision but his screaming was so incredibly sad. I started sobbing at one point. I always cry for my little guys when they get snipped but I have never heard them screaming. So this was new for me and I did not like it one bit. When I finally got him back I just cried with him as I nursed him in the doctors office. He was such a sad little buddy and I just wanted to give him as much love and cuddles as he wanted the rest of the day!! 




Wyatt conquered the wild Daddy beast! hahaha 
Then he decided he was going to say family prayers with us like this! haha Ya that didnt really happen but he tried!! haha 









Just can't get enough of this sweet little face!! 

I made brownies to give to people and Ethan decided he was going to scrape off the extra that was left on the pan and eat it. 


He was enjoying himself!! haha 





So I let them both "clean" the pan for me! haha 

They were in heaven!! :-) 














We are truly blessed to have such sweet boys in our family!! I sure do love having another baby around. He is such a sweet heart and I am so glad that his brothers are enjoying him too. They think it is so funny when his eyes go cross eyed and Wyatt gets kind of upset when Emmett kicks him but I just assure him that Emmett is not trying to kick him! haha Silly kids! :-)

So on a side note. We were not able to make it to Ashley's wedding. However, we were kind of glad not to be driving to Utah the day we were supposed to because our AC in the car went out yet again. It would have been miserable to drive to Utah with a new baby, me still recovering and all of us sweating in the car. I was still sad to miss her special day. So here are some pictures that my family sent me of that day.











 I am still sad that I missed being there for my sister getting married. But, I had just had a baby and was still recovering and trying to get a handle on having our little Emmett around. So although I was so sad to miss her special day, I think it would have been hard for us to have made it and to try to deal with all the festivities of the day with 2 boys and a baby. So it was for the best! I will just have to make sure I am there for when she has her first baby! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment