Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend of our 7 year anniversary

This year on July 12th we celebrated our 7 year anniversary. 
Since it fell on a Sunday this year we mostly celebrated on Saturday. We didn't do much to celebrate since we couldn't go out on a date with Emmett being so little and I didn't think ahead to get a babysitter for just Ethan and Wyatt. So we planned on just ordering take out and eating dinner after the boys went to bed that night so we could have a little mini date. We also had a surprise visit from my sister Tifany's husband Q that saturday. He told Brandon that he was going to be in Denver and thought he could come out and go golfing with Brandon Saturday morning and hangout a little bit before he had to fly back home on Sunday. So Friday night he showed up and we stayed up talking for a while and then in the morning he and Brandon went and played a little bit of golf. Then we all went out to lunch and this Chicken Wings place that Q used to go to when he lived in Fort Collins. It was fun having him visit, especially since Brandon has not had a chance to really get to know him before. So it made for a fun day spending some time with Q and then having a little mini date that evening. Then we finished off our anniversary weekend with Brandon giving me a Fire pit for our anniversary and roasting smore's on Sunday night after the boys went to bed! :-) 


So Emmett smiled at me for the first time (not a toot smile) on July 10th. He has also started cooing! Super cute! :-) 






The flowers that Brandon gave me for our anniversary!! :-) 

Q tickling Ethan. 
He tickled Wyatt too but Wyatt didn't like it very much and told him not to tickle him! haha 
Since it took so long to nurse Emmett there was not much time when Emmett was free to be held by someone else. So right before Q had to leave I let him hold him. Although, it was a bad time to let him hold him since Emmett was hungry! haha 


Sad, hungry baby!! 



Got milk?
I fed Emmett and he blew out as he came off of me and got milk all over his lips! haha It always gave me a sense of pride and satisfaction to know that I was giving him enough milk to get him nice a full! 

Our 7 year anniversary picture together! haha Man we are so attractive! ;-)


Sure do love this goof ball of mine! :-) 




We had an enjoyable evening roasting some marshmallows and just enjoying the evening. I am the luckiest girl alive to call this man mine for Eternity!! I couldn't make it through this life with out him by my side. He is my rock, my best friend and my life. I couldn't imagine my life or eternity without him in it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment