Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Conference Weekend

Yay for Conference weekend. The first weekend in April was conference weekend. It is always a weekend that I look forward to. I love all the talks and the lazy weekend and being woken up to what I need to be improving on to be able to be with my family for eternity! It is such a nice spiritual weekend... usually! This past conference weekend was probably the craziest we have had in a long time. Our boys were bonkers and wouldn't be quiet and Emmett being mobile made the chance to listen very minimal. I think I got one solid session in. The rest we have had to re watch and re listen to. That is just how life goes with young kids though. So we just have to take what we can get and be grateful that we can rewatch the talks and read or listen to them. 



On a positive note. Emmett took his first picture! ;-) haha 

While Brandon headed to the priesthood session some ladies in our ward got together for some ice cream at the park. 



Who wouldn't enjoy ice cream at the park! :-) 



I don't bath all three boys together very often. Normally Ethan and Wyatt complain and want Emmett out as soon as possible. This one time however, Emmett was having so much fun and the boys were laughing at him. It didn't last long but for the time being it was cute to watch Emmett with his older brothers. 

Good morning Cinnamon roll! :-) This is how we started conference morning. Yummy cinnamon rolls... oh ya we also had a really yummy omelet, but, it obviously didn't get documented! haha 



Emmett new thing at the time was when I would say "I don't know!" He would put his hand up like this. It was like his hand gesture for it. It was super cute! 





All in all it was a good weekend. Although a bit crazy and frustrating at times, it was still good! Maybe next time it will be a little better.... ya.. probably not! Oh well, I love my family anyways! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment