Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Young friends and fun at Hobby Lobby

My friend Trisa had me watch her little girl for a little while one morning. She and Emmett are about 3 months apart. So it was pretty funny watching them interact. Emmett kept getting really excited about what she was doing and then he would see something he wanted and crawl over her to get to it. At first she seemed pretty cool with Emmet but by the end she did not want him any where near her. She kept crying unless I held her and then if I picked up Emmett while I was holding her she would start crying. Silly babies! 




Such cute kids! 

Ethan was very proud of his snail he made out of play dough and he told me to take a picture of it! haha :-) 


Then sometimes when we are bored or I just need to go to hobby lobby for something it turns out to be more fun than we thought it would be. Between 3 bathroom breaks and Ethan wanting to push the cart and then he pushed it close some plants and Emmett thought it was the coolest thing feeling the plants. 




Then of coarse Wyatt had to drive the basket around the store. Yes, it is blurry but its hard to get a clear picture when both he and I were moving. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment