Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fun in the front yard!

Our boys love to play in the front yard. Sure we have a descent sized backyard but we don't have much in our backyard and the boys get bored quickly. They would rather be in the front yard riding bikes and scooters. When Emmett is awake I normally tell them to play in the backyard so that I don't have to worry about them in the front yard since I can't really be out in the front yard when Emmett is up since he wants to crawl around. However, one evening Brandon was not home and the boys wanted to go outside so I took Emmett out with the boys and let him ride on the lightning McQueen cars that we have. He thought it was so much fun! It was so cute to watch him push himself backwards. He couldn't figure out how to push himself forward so he just kept going backwards. It was funny! :-) 







The boys got to ride on our neighbors toys. They always get so excited to play with other kids toys! 













Man our boys are so handsome!! I can't believe how big they are all getting. It is just crazy to see how much they are changing. I sure do love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment