Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fun at the park!

The boys love going to the park. Luckily with the weather getting nicer this last month we were able to go to other parks in Fort Collins and enjoy being outside. 










Emmett seems to like the swing, but, he does not stay excited about it for too long. After a little bit he is done and wants to get out. haha 


Wyatt was being a big helper and pushing me on the swing! :-) He is so strong! 

Ethan has started to be able to pump himself on the swing. He was doing really good for a little bit with the rhythm of pumping his legs. It is crazy to think that he is getting so big that he is slowly not needing my help with a lot of things! 


My three boys swinging and having fun!! I am so blessed to have these three cuties in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment