Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A fun start to July

July started out really fun. We did some cleaning and went bowling and on a bike ride with Papa and Gigi. It was a great start to the month. 



Kayden wanted to help me vacuum. He looks so little using that big vacuum. 
This is a picture that Ryan drew for Wyatt. So cute that Ryan wanted to draw pictures for each of the boys. This is the only picture I took but the other boys pictures looked pretty close to this one. 

Then it was bowling time. We thought it would be fun to take the kids bowling since we signed up for the kids bowl free. So as soon as Brandon got off work we headed out to go bowling. 













We had a lot of fun and I bowled the best game in my life! I got a 165 my first game. I couldn't believe it!! Kayden kept just trying to escape to the arcade area. So anytime it was not one of our turns we would chase him down and try to keep him by us. As soon as he gets to the arcade there is no turning back for him. Thankfully he was excited to bowl a little bit. He was super cute and would chant "yes" when the ball was going down the lane. Ethan, Wyatt and Emmett did great too. Although Emmett kept complaining that he was so hungry and wanted me to buy the fried zuchini like I did the last time. We kept telling him that we were going to go grab dinner as soon as we were done but that didn't change his mind. So he spent an hour complaining that he was hungry. As soon as we were done with the 2 games we took off to grab some dinner. We went to Noodles and Company which the boys all ended up complaining about the food that they got. So that was a bust. I knew we should have just gone to Chick Fil A since I know they like that food and will eat it all. Oh well, it was still a fun evening and I beat Brandon in bowling! So that is all that matters! 😜

The next day we rode down the power trail with Papa and Gigi. We stopped at Edora park at the end of the trail and then stopped at Dairy Queen to get some ice cream and cool off after getting back to the start of the trail. It was a hot day and there is no shade on the power trail! 











The kids were sure happy to eat some ice cream in the air conditioned store. haha Once we were all done eating it was time to head home. Tyrel and Vandy and their kids were coming in town and arrived before we even made it home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment