Thursday, September 2, 2021

A little more July fun!

We really do enjoy summer. All the swimming, garden vegetable, ice cream and just lots of fun. So before we had planned to go to Idaho we had a little bit more fun just us. 

Our Zucchini plant was growing like crazy this year. I had to trim it down over and over again so that our other vegies could get some sun in order to grow.


It always makes me laugh when the boys are so excited to eat some raw green beans. I don't know how they like them raw. 





Enjoying some time at Papa and Gigi's house. Our boys love their lounge chairs in the backyard.


Each of our boys have gone through stages where they love this lightning McQueen book that Papa recorded himself reading when Ethan was like 2 years old. I am glad the batteries are still working. It is a classic! 





So funny watching Kayden stack our Tupperware. Maybe I should teach him how to do it correctly and then he can organize my cabinet for me. haha 
So I filled up the pool for the kids to enjoy in the backyard. They are getting a little too old for this pool in our yard. Mostly because we have 3 pool options to go to. Our pool in this neighborhood, the harmony pool and the wild wing pool. So the kids were not very excited when I told them they had to empty the pool out. Then Ethan was taking the bucket and scooping/tossing the water at the same time. So half of the water was going back in the pool. I told him he had to do it differently and he got all huffy about it. That kid has gotten so much better with his attitude  but, every once in a while his attitude is just ridiculous. 




A little bit of park time. 


Then I took the kids for some ice cream at Culvers because the kids had earned coupons. Thankfully, the day and time we went the ice cream was buy one get one. So it worked out even better than I thought it was going to. 


This kid loves computers. This laptop was left out so Kayden figured it was for him. haha
He even plugged it in himself. 
He loves to unplug and plug things in all the time. So this was just funny seeing that he plugged the laptop in so he could mess with it. 


One afternoon Gigi took the boys for a few hours to have some Gigi time. They went shopping and got some crafts and got slurpees and had fun at her house for quite a long time. So it was just Kayden and I hanging out and nap time. It was a nice afternoon for everyone. haha 

Right before heading off to Idaho we had an office bowling night. The kids were super excited to go bowling. I was not super excited to wrangle Kayden the whole night. He could care less about bowling. He just wants to play at the arcade. 




The older 3 had fun bowling and eating pizza and other things. I chased Kayden around a lot and we chatted with some of the staff from broth Guy's office and our office. Then we took off so we could get the kids to bed and finish packing before heading off bright and early the next morning. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment