Saturday, September 18, 2021

Denver Auto Show

 On September 17th we headed down to Denver to go to the Denver Auto Show. 

(On a side note my back had been hurting me for about 2 weeks. Brandon and I played a few round of pickleball and afterwards under my right arm and wrapping around to my spine had been hurting. The night before we headed to the Denver Auto show I had thought I was finally healing. Then Kayden fell at our neighbors house and I bent down and pulled him onto my hip to see if he was ok as he cried. Later that night my back was bugging me a little bit more. The morning of our Denver trip I got up and it was really aching. So I had Brandon put this rub on my back to help it not hurt as much anymore. Sadly, as the day went on my back hurt worse and worse. 
Now back to the days adventures.) 

Papa and Gigi came with us. Thankfully, we had brought jackets. Although we had planned for the weather to be nice and warm so we were all in shorts. haha 
Kayden was in Heaven being able to sit in all the trucks and cars he wanted to. haha 

The kids even got to race some remote control cars. 







We did the jeep adventure again. Which the kids enjoyed. haha We really need to take them to DisneyLand again so they realize what a real ride is actually like. haha 





Random Otters. haha 





Kayden also got to hold a lady bug! haha 



After seeing all the cars we took off to go get some IN N OUT. After lunch we stopped at the outlets in Thornton. By then my back was really bugging me. My Dad had some advil with him so I took the 2 that he had. Sadly, it didn't do much. By the time we got home I was hurting really bad. Brandon was taking off for a meeting when we got home and I decided to use the Tenz unit we have and ice my back to see if I could get it to stop. It only made it worse. By that evening I could barely move my upper torso. I hurt so bad! Little did I know that I would be hurting for the next 6+ months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment