Friday, December 7, 2012

Enjoying life

Well lets see here are just a bunch of pictures of our life these days. I took these pictures on my phone in November and I figured I would put them on here. Just some fun times of hanging out oh and a picture of our SUV that we got from our neighbors (for a GREAT price mind you :-). ) So here they are!! 

















Oh ya!! That is how we play with play dough!! :-) 







Lots of fun times! We have had one insident with Ethan being mean to Wyatt. Luckily it was only one really bad time. Ethan had a plastic golf club and as I was changing Wyatts diaper I was joking with Ethan saying yes and he said no and then he came over and told me he was going to hit Wyatt. I told him he better not and holding it in the air looked at me and then at Brandon and then back at me and smacked Wyatt right in the face with his plastic golf club! I was soo....... mad. I could not believe that he actually hit him. I did not think that he would actually do it. I told him before he did it that if he did I would throw it away and he would go in time out. So after he hit him I ripped him off the couch and ran upstairs with him. I took his blankets and binkie out of his room and turned the light on and closed the door. We left him in there for probably 20 minutes as we consulted our little Wyatt who had a red mark on his forehead and eye brow where his older brother had hit him. Then when I got Ethan out of his room I made sure to talk to him about how that was not nice at all and then I had him come with me to the garbage can outside and throw away his plastic golf club. This was not the only insident of Ethan hitting someone with it and this was the last straw so we threw it away. He was not happy about it and cried for a bit and I told him why we had to do it. So I hope he learned his lesson. It was not fun for any of us. I just hope that as we start to get out of the house more and do more things that Ethan will start to enjoy having his brother around more. It is hard for me since Wyatt take so much of my time right now, but, he is starting to get on a better schedule so things should start to get better! :-) Plus he has not hit his baby brother since then so that is good! haha Other than that life is going great! :-) Love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment