Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Birthday time again!

My birthday was on a Tuesday this year. Since it was during the week there really was not much we could do to celebrate. So I decided to take the boys with me to get a couple of things that I was getting for free because it was my birthday. Well first let me just say that Emmett took a nice long nap and the boys played nicely in the basement together and didn't fight at all and let me take a nice long shower and I was able to take my time with getting ready for the day. So really that was the best present they could have given me. After getting ready for the day we headed to Ulta and Sephora to get my free things. 




 Luckily it was actually really nice outside so it felt really good to be walking around. I could have driven from Ulta to Sephora but decided that it would be more fun to walk and enjoy the nice weather and some fresh air. 







 The boys had fun trying to hang on this tree. I kind of encouraged them. Only sometimes I am fine with going slow and just enjoying life! I should do it more often! haha The boys thought it was so fun to hang on this tree. Wyatt thought it was fun until he couldn't really do it and got a little scared because his foot was getting stuck! haha 




 After shopping I set a blanket out on the grass and Emmett enjoyed a snack and the boys played on their bikes and scooters. 

These were the free things I got! I was pretty excited about the free urban decay makeup.  





The boys also showed me how to golf! haha 
I wish I had a picture of Ethan as well but I have video of both of them showing me how to golf! 

That night after Brandon got home we went to Chipotle for dinner and then had some yummy ice cream cake for dessert. Then I opened my present from Brandon. A shopping spree!! :-) I was finally going to be forced to get some new clothes! haha 

So Friday morning we had breakfast and headed down to the outlets at Castle Rock. 

I got a new jacket, sweatshirt, sweatpants, pants and a couple of shirts.

Wyatt looks like he is having fun but Emmett did not want to sit in the stroller, he wanted to walk around. haha




We grabbed some freddy's for lunch and then stopped at one more mall to check out a couple of stores and get pretzels and then we headed home. Sadly, we hit traffic on the way home and were in the car close to an extra hour longer than we could have been. The boys were super done by the time we got home! But, it was a success because I did buy some new clothes. Happy Birthday to me!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment