Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Enjoying the summer

Life has been pretty good this summer. The boys really have been playing great all summer long. Sure they have their moments but, for the most part they are best buds. We have not played in the backyard as much as I feel like we should have for the summer but it is hard to want to play in the backyard pool when we have a nice big one just down the street. One day while the boys were playing in the backyard Ethan decided to take the spray part of the "bunch of balloons" things that we had and hook it up to the slide so that it would spray onto the slide.









He loves creating things. He is going to be just like his dad! They had so much fun with the slide all wet while they slid down it into the pool. It was funny to watch them! 

One morning I decide it would be fun to go on a bike ride with my boys. It turned into a trash pick up bike ride. Anytime they saw trash they would stop and go run and grab it. It was great and yet I just wanted to go for a nice bike ride and enjoy being outside for just a bit before Emmett went down for his nap. Oh well, I need to be better at just enjoying what the boys are doing and not trying to keep to my own agenda! 



Emmett was so excited when I gave him a huge chunk of watermelon to eat. I think he just really wants to be a big boy and do everything his brothers are doing. haha 


Anytime there is yogurt on his tray he has to paint his face with it. haha 

Pool TIME!!!! 






These boys are such cuties!! I just love them so much!

This is Emmetts thing these days. He LOVES to walk around with sandals on his hands. haha I don't know why but, anytime he sees sandals he puts them on his hands and walks around. haha So silly!


Lastly, we went to Texas Roadhouse again and the boys did great! Emmett had a rough time until I finally gave in and let him have the ranch, then he was a happy camper! haha 





I could care less how dirty he was because he was so stinking happy! haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment