Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Our first weekend back to just our little family!

Saturday morning after Coya and John and their kids left we spent about 3 hours cleaning the house and then decided to have some fun together. The boys love mini golfing so we headed to fort fun and braved the heat and mini golfed. 

Emmett got tired of sitting in the stroller so I let him help me golf. I wasn't doing very well anyways and I needed some extra help. In fact I ended up doing better with him helping me than I was when I was golfing by myself! haha 

Anytime the bathroom doors are left open Emmett takes his chance to wreak havoc. This time I found his sandals and a little toy in the toilet! Thankfully the toilet had bee flushed recently!  

 Emmett has also been folding his arms for prayer for the last couple of weeks. It is the cutest thing. This was the best picture I could get of him folding his arms. Normally the backs of his hands are pushed completely together and his arms and a lot straighter. 
  


 Emmett loves dancing to music. Brandon decided to drum on the back of the couch and the other boys joined in and Emmett kept dancing and having a bunch of fun!! So much fun hanging out at home with these crazies! :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment