Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Easter Sunday 2018

Easter Sunday the kids woke up so excited that the Easter Bunny had come. Wyatt came into our room very shyly and mentioned that the Easter Bunny came and left eggs. Which is funny because the Easter Bunny didn't put eggs out. But they were talking about the little chocolate eggs in the hallway.

Emmett was very excited to show me the little candy eggs in front of his room. 


Look at how excited he is about those little egg candies.

I got a quick picture of the boys before they went looking for their baskets. They also got to hunt for eggs in the basement which they thought was super fun because the Easter Bunny hid a few of them pretty hard.






























Ethan and Wyatt got books in their basket. They were the last 2 books in the series, "The Last kids on earth."










I forgot to get a picture of the kids altogether with their baskets before they dug into them. So this is all I managed to get. 

Emmett's sugar coma. He seriously didn't eat any but candy and sweets all day until dinner. It was pretty terrible. 

Our traditional monkey bread for conference. This time I made cream cheese frosting to put on it because I wanted cinnamon rolls and monkey bread. So I decided to mix the two. However, we found that monkey bread is way better with the traditional milk and powder sugar icing. 
 


It was a good Easter Sunday. It is always nice when Easter falls on Conference weekend. It sure makes for a relaxing weekend! Brandon got me a pint of chocolate custard from Freddy's and a chocolate bar for me for Easter and I got him his Chicks and Rabbits candy and some peeps and jellys beans. It is always fun on Easter morning when the kids get done with their hunts and Brandon and I mention that there is something hiding for each other. This year Ethan also was saying that he knew that Brandon and I had put the grass on the carpet. When I asked him why he thought that he mentioned that he saw the bag of grass on the counter downstairs. So I mentioned that maybe the Easter bunny left the bag on the counter. Wyatt was all, "Oh.. ya that's probably what happened." haha So funny! We sure do love these kids. They make life a lot more interesting and fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment