Friday, April 20, 2018

Gone to breakfast

After our crazy and yet fun spring break Brandon had a Friday morning off and we decided to go to Snooze for breakfast with Wyatt and Emmett. 

Emmett kept giving Brandon this side hug and saying he was his buddy! It was pretty cute!

Wyatt got to sit by me. Man we have cute little boys. I guess that is what happens when you marry a hottie like my hubby! :-) 
At first when we got there both Wyatt and Emmett sat by Daddy which is no surprise. No one ever wants to sit by me. They always want to sit by their Dad. After a little convincing Wyatt joined me on my side. 
Breakfast was delicious as always. Thankfully Wyatt and Emmett behaved really well. Emmett started getting down and walking around the table by the end but for the most part they acted really good. Poor Ethan had to be in school while we went out for breakfast. Although, he loves his friends and going to school so I don't think he would have cared that much. 
Nothing better than walking off some breakfast at Costco! :-) 
Plus we saw this sweet chair swing that we now want but can't buy because it is too expensive and we really don't have the room on our patio. haha But hey we can dream! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment