Monday, December 21, 2020

Beginning of November

The beginning of November was busy with trying to keep Kayden happy and the boys busy with their school work and spending time with my parents. It was a good start to the month. 

This kid LOVES getting into this brothers school room. He gets so excited when they leave the door open. This one time he got up to their chair and Brandon put on the headphones for him and he was so happy. How can you be mad at a face like that!! 






He is such a goof ball! We just love him so much. He also started to do a lot better with sleeping at night when I finally took off his last bandages. The day that I took off his bandages he kept lifting up his shirt and looking at his tummy. I figured the bandages were starting to bug him because they were lifting. That night he was super upset and kept whining and crying after we put him to bed. So finally at midnight I gave him a bath and took off his bandages. He went to sleep after that and didn't cry again. The next day he was a lot happier. In fact when my parents came over after taking the bandages off he ran to the door and pulled up his shirt to show them his belly button. haha It was quite funny! He was so happy to not have those big bandages on him anymore. haha 



Brothers enjoying some cartoons and popcorn together. 

Look at all of that snow!!! 




This was a fun afternoon. After running some errands I was driving home and saw what looked like some black rubber on the road. I ended up running over it not thinking that it was going to cause any damage. Well, as I ran over it there was a clank noise which was not expected. By the time I got home and was about to get the kids out of the car I heard a hissing sound. I had no idea what it was and started to listen near the tires. I couldn't see a hole or anything in the tires and I was worried that whatever I had ran over had punctured something under the car. After looking into it more and turning the car back on I realized it was my tires. The psi in my tires was super low and the air was leaking out quickly. I didn't know if I was going to make it to the tire shop. So I got the kids back in the car and took off to the tire place. I had to call my parents to see if I could use one of their cars because I had to take Ethan to his Orthodontist appointment in like 30 minutes. It was a little stressful. Thankfully they didn't need their SUV and my dad came and picked me and the boys up and I was able to get to the school to pick up Ethan and get him to his appointment on time. 


I still can't believe this happened. I was driving on barely anything in my tires by the time I got to LeShwab. Thankfully they were able to get the car in and I was able to pick it up later that afternoon. 

After that crazy afternoon life was back to the usual stuff. 

I got out to enjoy the nice weather with Emmett and Kayden and took them on a jog. 





Then we enjoyed lunch outside. 



Ethan and Wyatt also got to ride their bikes to school one day. They were super excited about that! 


Then of course there are these two.... 
They have to get into our computer stuff. Both Emmett and Kayden love to pretend to type on our keyboards. 

We also went over to my parents house to help them put up one of their storage racks in their garage. 



Kayden doesn't look like he was having fun with the drills but he truly was. The kid wouldn't stop playing with them. 
He was the last one out in the garage trying to help Papa with the tools. haha He is so fascinated with tools it makes me laugh. It was a good start to November! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment