Sunday, December 13, 2020

More of our crazy October life

 After Wyatt got baptized and Brandon's parents left for Idaho we were on the official count down till Kayden's surgery. I was super nervous those last couple of weeks leading up to Kayden's surgery. I was so worried that Kayden would get sick and not be able to have his surgery done. Which wouldn't be life or death but I wanted to get it done this year since we had almost met our deductible with him and I was done with being so worried about him catching a cold and not being able to get it done. So I was really ready to have his surgery over with. That last week before his surgery I was a little stressed out and then Emmett started to sound stuffy so I had to tell him that he couldn't get too close to Kayden until after his surgery! Emmett was pretty bummed about that but he tried his best to not give Kayden kisses. Despite being stressed about the surgery coming up and just being busy we did have some fun and hung out with Papa and Gigi quite a bit. 


The fires were also still going strong. We had quite a few more days with ash falling and smoke smelling air. One night driving home from my parents house we could see the flames from the fires in the mountains. I still can't believe how long and bad those fires were. We were all tired of all the smoke filled air and felt terrible for those people living in the mountains that lost their homes or were evacuated. 


Having fun trying on wigs at Papa and Gigi's 


Kayden was not much of a fan. 




We are so silly!! haha Kayden did not enjoy wearing those wigs at all! haha 


This kid.. haha when we put him in his booster chair and give him a plate he just wants to dump his food onto the table. He is such a mess maker. 

Kayden fell asleep sitting up one afternoon. He was just sitting in his room making noise and all of a sudden he was quiet. So I checked the monitor to see if he was asleep and he was in the corner sitting up still. The closer I looked at the monitor I began to realize that he was breathing heavy like he was asleep. The poor little guy finally fell asleep while he was sitting there. Sadly, that ruined his nap time because I had to go move him so that he could breathe and that woke him up. 

Kayden really loves his brothers. Emmett was in trouble and sent to time out. While he was over there crying and screaming Kayden walked over to the corner and sat down with him. It was pretty cute. Part of me wanted to not let him sit with Emmett because Emmett was in trouble. But... it was too cute!! 





Seriously way too cute to put an end to!! Now anytime Emmett is in time out Kayden walks over and sits down with him. Such a sweetheart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment