Friday, September 9, 2016

August 12-15th


Emmett learned how to climb up onto the couch and as the boys were hanging out watching so T.V Emmett climbed up and laid down on Wyatt. 


Cheese! :-) 






This is Emmett's way of giving hugs. He always leans his head onto someones head or back or whatever part of their body is closest. haha It is pretty cute! :-) 



We also had our new park open by our house. It is a lot bigger than the one just down the street from us. So the boys were super excited for this big park to open up. They had a big celebration for it with food, music and a whole bunch of kids playing on the playground. It was pretty fun but super crowded! 















Emmett was a handlefull since he just wanted to walk off wherever he wanted to. It didn't help that he was tired so by the time we were done eating and got some ice cream I was super ready to head home and be done with chasing a grumpy kid around. 


Ethan grew a green beard while waiting in the car after church one Sunday! Haha 

One day I needed to take a shirt back to a store at the mall and I figured it would be fun to get a carmel apple after. The boys were pretty excited! I knew they wouldn't like going to the store but I figured if there was a treat involved afterwards then maybe it would be worth it. It always is for me when I get some yummy food while shopping. :-) I wanted to be a fun mom and just go with it and get the boys some treats and just try to have fun with them before Ethan started school. My intentions are always good but they never seem to be as fun as I had planned. Someone always throws a fit because they didn't get their own or they wanted something different. So I tried very hard to have fun with the boys even though the fits always happen. 







They really liked the apple. Even Emmett got to have some and he was pretty excited about it. :-) 
After getting an apple we headed out and got drinks at sonic because it was happy hour and we could get something to drink for half price. So I figured that could be fun. Then we got a couple things done and headed home! 
Ethan has been into giving me flowers these days. Anytime he sees flowers that he thinks are pretty he picks them and then gives them to me. It is very sweet of him to do. Although I sometimes feel like he only thinks of himself he always surprises me and picks me some flowers every now and then when I least expect it. At least I know he loves me! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment