Friday, September 30, 2016

The beginning of a fun but very busy weekend!

The weekend before Wyatt's birthday was a very busy one. Brandon had a football game Tuesday night and we went for frozen yogurt afterwards as a family. Wednesday night I had Activity Days and Brandon had a bishopric meeting that night as well. Then Thursday the real fun began. There was a patient appreciation party put on by Brandon's Dental friend at Fort Fun. So we decided to go to it this year. We were not able to make it last year so we wanted to go this year. I am glad that we did the boys and a blast! We got our faces painted, mini golfed, the boys went down the big slide, bumper boats, balloon animals and ice cream. It was such a fun night and all 3 of our boys had fun and so did Brandon and I.
Ethan was the first to get his face painted. I took Ethan with me and Wyatt and Emmett went with their dad somewhere else. 


Look at that sweet batman on his face!! They did an awesome job!! After Ethan got his done I asked him if I should get mine done too. So I had him pick what to put on my face and then I got my face painted. It has been years since I have gotten my face painted. 

I got a butterfly mask and she did an awesome job!! 

So much fun! 

After we met up with the rest of the family Wyatt then decided he wanted to get his face painted. So while they headed to get their faces painted I stood in line with Emmett and Ethan to get balloon animals. 


Emmett was standing there very patiently with his hand out ready to get his balloon sword! :-) 




So stinking cute!!! He LOVED his balloons sword. It lasted for about 5 minutes and then popped because he kept rubbing it on the floor. haha 

Ethan got a black cheetah! 



Wyatt was very excited about his spider web and spider painted on his face!! 






Then I took Wyatt and Ethan to mini golf while Brandon went back with Emmett to get their faces painted. At first Brandon wasn't going to and then after much deliberation and having Travis tell him he should be part of the family and get his face painted he finally decided to. haha I was surprised that Emmett let the lady paint a spider on his face. Brandon said that he sat really still and the lady handed him a mirror to look at so he just sat and watched her paint his face through the mirror. :-) After a little bit he said he grabbed her brushes. haha 








Emmett even got to golf this time! He LOVED it!! 







They were all having so much fun!! 



Haha Wyatts face!! haha It must be his ninja turtle smile! haha 






What a stinking cute family we have!!! I just can't get enough of them!! 


The boys then took in line for about a half hour to go on the bumper boats. They got to go with Daddy and they were so excited. While they did that I took Emmett and got some ice cream and then took him inside to the arcade. 




He really wanted to ride this little carousel and I was about to put him on when someone else put their little one on and I didn't want to make them use their card for Emmett so I held off putting him on. Of coarse no one else thought the same way and came over and put their kids on while it was already going. So I waited patiently until the ride was over. Then one of the dads that had stuck his kid on after it had started said he would pay for the other kid to ride again as well. So... I had to wait for the ride to be over again. This carousel ride is like 4 minutes long!! Emmett was getting very anxious to get on it. So when it finally ended I put him on so he could finally have a turn. He enjoyed it for about a minute and then wanted off! haha He was really tired though. 





Daddy and Ethan and Wyatt finally got done with bumper boats and got their ice cream and then we headed home. 



I washed the boys faces off with baby wipes. When I was washing Wyatt's face I got most of it except for the eye brows. haha His eyebrows looks so funny all dark and bushy! haha 
It was such a fun night and the boys were beat by the time we got home!! Thankfully there was no school the next day so we didn't have to feel rushed the morning! That evening Brandon and I were beat so we relaxed and watched some tv before heading to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment