Friday, September 9, 2016

Bowling

After going to the Open House and meeting Ethan's teacher we decided to have a fun filled weekend with the boys before Ethan started school. So after Emmett's nap we headed out to go bowling. We have not been bowling in a long time and the boys had been pretty much begging us to go real bowling! haha So we finally did it! It was a hassle with Emmett and we realized it would have been more fun to have gotten a babysitter for Emmett and just taken Ethan and Wyatt but oh well we managed. 














Ethan ended up getting 1 or 2 strikes all by himself. 





Wyatt our little goof ball. haha Decided after a while to start throwing the ball from as far back as he could. haha 


I don't even think he got past the ball return before he threw it. haha Silly kid!! 

Once we let Emmett have a turn that is all he wanted to do. He thought it was so much fun. Wyatt had a lot of fun for a while and then he wanted to be done and go play arcade games. Ethan lasted the longest with actually bowling. By the time we were half way through with our second game they had started to loose interest. It was still good to go and just have fun with the boys!! I love just being able to have fun with the kids. If I am not at home I feel like I can be more fun and actually play with the kids. As soon as I am at home it is hard to play because I see everything that I have to do. So it was good to get away from the house and just have some fun together as a family! 



No comments:

Post a Comment