Sunday, June 3, 2018

Moms and Muffins

On May 9th I was able to go to "Moms and Muffins" with Wyatt at his preschool. I was super excited to be able to go and have some time with just Wyatt at his school. I had Emmett play at a friends house so I could devote that time to just Wyatt. When I got to school Wyatt gave me the biggest hug and thanked me for coming and said that he was so happy that I came. It was so cute! I told him, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Then we sat on the floor and did some puzzles while we waited for other moms to arrive. Once everyone was there Wyatt lead me to my seat where I found a cute apron that he had made for me that had his hand prints in the shape of a flower. Then the kids lined up and sang us some songs. 










They were cute songs!! Wyatt sang so well and he just looked so cute standing up there singing to me. He was so happy and excited to sing these songs to me. 



After some lovely songs the kids came over and gave us massages! haha It was so funny!! 

Sure do love this kid!!! 
After massages Wyatt went over and got me a drink of water and a chocolate muffin and then we ate them together and just enjoyed being together. 


While we ate our delicious muffins Wyatt's teacher Mrs. Christina read to us what the kids said for their "All about Mom" papers. It was super cute!!! 



Here is the other little thing that Wyatt made for me! :-) 

I only put this picture on here because the way I am kneeling makes me look like I am super short because of how the apron sits. haha 

Such a cute apron! I love it!! 



I was so glad to be able to go to Moms and Muffins with Wyatt. He is such a sweet boy and has such a tender heart. On our way home I told him that I loved him so much and he said he loved me more. It was nice to be able to tell him how much I love him as we rode our bikes home together just us two. My heart felt so full of love that day as he showed me and told me how much he loved me too. He told me I was the best mom ever. It was a very sweet experience and I am glad I got to share it with him! Sure do Love being a Mom to this sweet boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment