Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mothers Tea

Then on Thursday May 10th I was able to go to Mothers Tea with Ethan at his school. I dropped off Wyatt and Emmett at a friends house and then headed to Ethan's school. Sadly, I got to the program just a few minutes late and they had already started singing. I had tried to squeeze in the library and getting firehouse subs for me and Ethan to have for lunch at his school. So I didn't get there exactly on time. But I still got there and was able to hear Ethan sing some songs and say his little part. It was super cute!






Ethan did a great job. It was a short part but he still had to memorize it and he did a great job!!


After the program we went on the grass and at lunch together. 


Nothing like eating some yummy firehouse subs together and sharing a yummy chocolate chip cookie! 

After that we went and played some "knock out" with some other kids on the playground. 


Ethan kept wanting to get me out. I went 3 rounds and then he finally got me out. Before we knew it time was up and he had to go back to class and I had to leave. As we walked back to where Ethan lines up Ethan grabbed my hand and then he started getting all upset. I thought he was upset because of some of the other kids that were not being very nice but when I asked what was wrong he said that he didn't want me to leave. It just melted my heart that he was sad because I was leaving. He wanted me to stay with him the rest of the day! Sure made me feel loved that he wanted me to stay and was fighting back the tears when I had to leave!! It was a great afternoon spending time with just Ethan!! Sure do love this kid!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment