Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mothers Day

Mothers Day this year was pretty great!! Brandon made breakfast casserole that morning and the boys were super excited to say Happy Mothers Day to me. Wyatt even prompted his brothers to sing Happy Mothers Day to me to the tune of Happy Birthday. haha It was super cute! I seriously felt so loved. Normally they act out more than usual on Mothers Day but they were actually being super good this year which made me enjoy Mothers Day even more! 












The kids colored some pictures for me and Brandon let me sleep in later which was lovely. Then church was really good and after church I got a nap and we had some yummy fajitas for dinner. I was super spoiled this year and I couldn't have felt more love. These 3 crazy boys try my patients pretty much on a daily basis. However, I have so much love for them words can't describe. They are each so different and yet have their similarities. I feel so blessed to be their Mom and that my Heavenly Father has enough trust in me to send these 3 precious little boys into my life!! I couldn't imagine my life without them in it. I wish I could hold on to them and keep them little forever. My life is these 3 boys and their amazing Daddy. Life would be incomplete without them and definitely a lot more boring! Happy Mothers Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment