Tuesday, September 11, 2018

2 days to get ready

After arriving home Sunday evening from our trip to Chicago we had 2 days to get laundry done and repacked for our trip to California. The car was a disaster from the drive and the trip in general so we ran to the car wash and the boys helped me vacuum out all the crazy. haha 


Ethan and Wyatt were pretty excited that I let them vacuum out the car. haha

Emmett was just excited that I took his seat out of the car and he could sit on it outside while we finished up the car.
Lastly, I let Emmett try out some headphones to see if they would work for the plane ride. He was pretty stoked to be listening to music through headphones. haha Those 2 days home before leaving for California were super stressful and way too busy! It was not a fun 2 days. So I was super ready for our trip by the time the 2 days were over.

No comments:

Post a Comment