Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Visit from Grandparents

July 31st my parents got in town. Both my parents and Brandon's parents were coming out to be here for Ethan's baptism on August 4th. My parents flew in on the evening of July 31st. So the next morning when Ethan, Wyatt and Emmett woke up and saw Grandpa and GG there they were super excited. Emmett couldn't stop laying on GG and hugging her and smiling.

That wednesday Brandon got off work earlier so we went with Grandpa and GG to the pool. It was so much fun!!! 












The boys were having so much fun showing off their swimming skills and going down the slide with Grandpa and GG. 

Brandon's parents got to our house on Thursday morning. We then were able to have fun with both my parents and Brandon's parents. The kids have never had both Grandparents together in one house so they were a little confused. haha They kept calling Grandma Murri GG and GG Grandma. haha 

One morning Ethan went running with Grandma Murri. I went with them just till I got to the weight room. Then I let them take off on their own. By the time I was done doing weights I took off home and expected Ethan and Grandma to already be home. However, as I was jogging home I saw them running to the house as well. 


Ethan managed to run 4 miles with his Grandma! I still can't believe he ran that many miles. Pretty impressive that he ran 4 miles being only 8.





Then we spent some more time with both sets of Grandparents at the pool. 

The pool is always a good time. 

Besides the pool, we played lots of games and just let the kids enjoy having Grandparents with them. Brandon and both my Dad and his went golfing one afternoon and so me and the kids and the Grandmas hung out at home for a little while and then headed out to go to the park and hit great harvest bread to get some yummy bread before the guys got back.






















The kids were spoiled having both Grandma and GG to play with. It made the park pretty easy too. We each took a kid and played with them at the park. haah 

We also went to play pickleball so that we could reteach my parents. It was a lot of fun playing pickleball with everyone. 








The kids enjoyed it too. It was a fun outing! 






We also went to the Temple with both our parents which was really great!!

Not only did we have both sets of parents here with us but they were able to enjoy watching Ethan get baptized. Then Monday night my parents had to leave. We were all super sad to see them leave. Right before they left we squeezed in some mini golf with them. It was a great way to end their visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment