Tuesday, September 11, 2018

30 flirty and thriving!

This year I officially turned 30. It is crazy to me to think that I am now 30. Although it doesn't really affect my that much. I don't really feel any different so although it is a big birthday I just wanted to have fun like any other birthday I have. So that morning we hung out and then met Brandon for lunch at Firehouse Subs.






He had me open one of my presents while at lunch. I opened up some ear buds that Brandon thought were cordless. I knew that is what he was trying for but I noticed that the ear buds had cords on them. So I asked if you just take them off or something and so he looked at them and then realized that what he thought were bluetooth headphones were just regular earbuds but bose ones. He was pretty bummed because he thought he had gotten a killer deal on cordless ear buds. I couldn't help but laugh. So he said that those would be his and he was going to buy me some apple airpods. haha Silly goose! It was the thought that counted! :-)

I sure love these boys!! Brandon had to go back to work after lunch and so I took the boys home and we spent some time in backyard.











So we decided that we had too many fish in our aquarium. So we decided to set them free in one of the ponds near our house. haha. It was crazy how bright and colorful they looked in the natural sunlight and in the dark water. They didn't last very long. They got gobbled up by bigger fish!


Saw these 2 coke bottles next to each other. What are the odds that these two names would be next to each other. It was like they were placed there just because we were at the store. haha

















They had fun letting me take pictures of them and then showing them the pictures that I took. After Brandon got home we opened presents and had birthday cake.





Brandon got me a new apple watch series 3 so I can wear it swimming. I was pretty excited!

Wyatt was pretty bummed that they didn't have anything to give me for my birthday so he ran to the store with Brandon and came back with a huge bag of hot cheetos for me! haha What a nice kid!! He is so cute and always thinking of others. Sadly he was feeling a little under the weather again on my birthday this year. Thankfully not as sick as last year.



Then Brandon and I took off for a wonderful birthday date night! We ate yummy dinner at Bad Daddy's burgers and then went and saw the new Mission Impossible movie. It was a great birthday! I am so blessed to have these men in my life spoiling me on my Birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment