Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Summer living back home!

The morning after getting home from our long and awesome Cali trip Emmett woke up earlier than I was hoping and so I brought him in bed with me and he slept for another few hours. He finally woke up close to 10.
Thankfully he was then really happy to be awake since he had gotten more sleep. haha





After being gone for so long I knew I needed to go check on our peaches. Not only did I go check on our peaches but I noticed our garden It was Extremely over grown! It took me quite a while to clean up that forest of weeds.
Our peach trees peaches were growing so beautifully! We were so excited to see how many peaches were going to turn out amazing! We could taste the peaches already! haha 

This was the after work of all my hard work on weeding the garden. I filled up an entire garbage bag of just weeds! 


Then of course we had to soak up some pool time! :-) 

Ethan wanted me to take a picture of him on this horse at the grocery store. Then he made this face!! haha What a goof ball!! 

It sure is nice when the boys actually help me out. They each helped carry out a bad or two to the car.

Enjoying some yummy yogurt on the way home from the grocery store. 

I love these little footprints that spraying my kids with sunscreen on our back porch makes. Their feet are so little!! 

So after all of our trips and especially our California trip where we spent hours at the pool I thought it would be fun to spend most of the day at our pool. So we packed up a bunch of snacks and lunch and headed out to spend the day at the pool! 



We were there from just before noon till almost 5. We waited for Brandon to get there with some pizza for dinner and then we swam a little bit longer and then headed home to shower up and take it easy for a while. It was such a long day that our kids were pretty grumpy that evening. I decided after that that we can't do that again. It was just too much for everyone.






Then one afternoon Wyatt decided that he wanted to sell some paper airplanes and a blown up glove. haha His insperation for selling the glove was Grandpa Bell. He thought he could sell it to someone so they could use it for the next "Cow Day" at chick fil a! haha Silly boy!



He had 2 older boys come by and Wyatt let them have a paper airplane instead of having them buy it for 10 cents and then Daddy came home and was his first official customer. He drove up and gave Wyatt and Emmett a dime for paper airplanes. haha 

The boys have been having so much fun playing outside and playing with neighbors. One afternoon I didn't know where the boys had disappeared to and then I found them in the bed of our neighbors truck hiding with their friend Cole. Even Emmett was in there. It is nice when the neighbor kid actually plays nice with my boys.

Fun Date night with my main man going out to dinner and then mini golfing!! He is such a hottie!!!! 

We also had to go to the pioneer Day celebration because I am on the Stake Activities committee. It was pretty much a bust because we didn't get together or plan anything ever. So all we had was cotton candy and root beer floats for everyone. There were no bouncy houses or games planned. We surprisingly had a better turn out than I had anticipated. At least the boys had fun running around the grass and playing with other kids. 

Wyatt making a mess with his Ice Cream at McDonalds. haah

Our kids always end up getting sick in the summer! It is the worst time to get sick but someone always seems to get sick in the summer. 















What better way to spend an afternoon thunderstorm then to run out in the rain and in the water all puddled up in the street. 




 

Texas Roadhouse family nights are the best. We love going on Monday nights and eating yummy food for pretty cheap. The boys especially love it because of the face painter. She does a fabulous job!!








Another fun thing we enjoy in summer is just having some good old fashioned pool time in the backyard!
What is summer without scootering around and trying to do tricks!


The night before my birthday I had scouts to go to with Ethan. Afterwards I decided to have some one on one time with Ethan and I took him to Chick Fil A with me to get my free Birthday cookie.
We split my cookie and I got him some root beer. It was fun to chat and be goofy with him. It was much needed quality time with him. It was a great pre Birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment