Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Fathers Day Weekend

So Fathers Day weekend started out with Brandon and I going golfing. It was fun to get out and golf with Brandon again. It has been such a long time since I had been golfing. After golfing we stopped at Sonic and got a drink and a burger to share. We had planned on getting dinner that evening after the boys were in bed to finish off the date day. I sure do love getting out on dates with my hubby!! He truly is my best friend and we have so much fun together. We really need to get out on dates more often! haha 



 I love how weird we are together!!



 It was fun golfing. I didn't do very well but it had been over a year since I had been golfing. So I gave myself a little slack. I started doing well with my long hits but my short game was awful! haha Brandon is just so good at golfing that there is no need to explain how he did! haha :-)

Then on Saturday morning we got things packed up and we headed to the Bishops Lake House. Since Brandon is in the bishopric we got invited to the Bishops Lake House to have fun with the other families in the Bishopric. It was a blast!!!! The house was huge with a nice salt water pool and they had paddle boards and other games and fun things to do. It was so much fun! We even went tubing with the kid. The kids had so much fun playing with all of the outside toys that they had. The pool was heated and felt so nice and the lake water was really not that cold. We got to the house around 10 that morning and didn't leave until after 4. It was a long day. Luckily they had a pack n play and we were able to put Emmett down for a nap in the house for a little bit. It was a fun day in the sun and the boys were all exhausted when we left. I guess there is a positive to Brandon being in the Bishopric if we get invited to the lake house every year! ;-)  






































































We finished off the Father's Day weekend on Sunday with Breakfast for Brandon and after church we went on a family bike ride! It was a fun weekend! I am so lucky to have married such an amazing man and my boys are so lucky to have such an amazing Dad that loves to play with them and teach them things and loves them so much!! He is the best husband that I could ever ask for and the best Father to our children!! We sure do love him and feel so blessed every day to have him with us!!! Happy Fathers Day!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment