Thursday, July 28, 2016

Splash Park fun

So on June 28th we got invited to go to a splash pad in Old Town. That morning we headed to the park for a little bit before Emmett's nap time and then packed up lunches and headed to Old Town to play at the splash pad. 


The boys were so excited to play at the splash pad. I made them eat their lunch first and then they were able to go play. I only let Emmett play for a little bit just because I had not come ready with my swim suit on and I didn't want to get wet. Emmett was super excited when I let him crawl around near the water. I think we will have to go to a splash pad again before summer is over. 




























After playing for a little while our friends were grabbing ice cream from Ben and Jerry's (way over priced!). So we got an ice cream for us to share! The boys were so excited and we had fun taking a few pictures of us being weird! :-) 





















Even though life gets so hectic with trying to keep the house in order and feeding kids and everything it is so much fun to get out and actually do something out of the ordinary with my kids. I don't like it when I am in a grumpy mood and we don't do anything fun during the day. I need to get better at being spontaneous and having fun with my kids. They are only young for so long and they actually like playing with me at this time in their lives. So these pictures are really so precious to me because it helps me remember the good fun times that we have together. Life really is great!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment