Thursday, July 28, 2016

Getting Ready

After Tuesdays fun the rest of the week was pretty much dedicated to getting things ready for Ethan's birthday and the reunion. There was so much cleaning to be done since we wanted to get it show ready and there were things to be gotten for Ethan's birthday and birthday party. So it was a busy week. 




Emmett was up earlier than the boys one morning so I figured I would just get some laundry started. I let Emmett help me! haha Rather I put him in the laundry basket so that he couldn't get into any trouble when I took the clothes to the laundry room! haha 

Emmett had a fever later Tuesday and we were hoping it was just teething. However, on Wednesday his fever was gone but after Ethan's baseball game that night he threw up all over in his car seat on the way home from the game. YUCK!!! Which just added to the amount of laundry that I had to do. Thursday was just another busy day and that night we finally had things ready for Ethan's birthday and Emmett was feeling better so that would a plus as well!  

This is what we had set up for Ethan to see when he got up in the morning. I was so excited for him to see it! I really love trying to make people feel special on their birthdays!! It makes me so happy to see how happy my kids get when I do things like this. So we headed off to bed Thursday night with the happy thoughts of the good birthday Ethan would have that next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment