Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A little Valentines Day Fun!

I sure do love these three boys!!! I love seeing the three of them sitting together! 
Valentines Day started with giving the boys their Valentines goodies. We set out a little trail of paper hearts that we cut out the night before and had the hearts lead to different little goodies from me and GG. The kids were so excited about their little Valentines goodies. Oh and the day before while my mom and I were at the gym Brandon took the boys to the store and they got me some flowers for Valentines. When we got home Ethan and Wyatt came and handed me a single rose. It was super cute!! Anyways, so I got some pretty flowers and the boys got some yummy treats and I gave Brandon and funny card and some Candy hearts!

I also got a little puppy for Emmett and he LOVED it when I gave it to him and said Happy Valenitnes Day and gave him a hug. He hugged that little puppy so tight and when Wyatt wanted to see it Emmett just screamed and said "MINE!!" haha 


Here is the proof that Emmett would not share his puppy at all! haha 


After getting ready we headed to breakfast at Brandon's Diner. 


It was yummy breakfast and then we headed to the bounce house place again! 














The boys had fun but were a little more grumpy because of the lack of sleep and probably because of the hike the day before! Ethan threw a massive tantrum at one point because Brandon didn't let him win when they were racing. It always makes outings fun when there are melt downs. haha


I sure love this goofy man of mine! 

After some fun we had more of a chill day and ended it with some cards and ice cream with fried tortillas in sugar and cinnamon! It was a great end to the day and then we headed to bed to prepare for the busy day of Disneyland the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment