Thursday, April 20, 2017

The first part of March

March was a good month! Ethan I believe got sick one last time and at that point I was wondering what was going on. It seemed crazy for him to be sick yet again. Thankfully, it didn't last very long and then we were able to enjoy the rest of the month. The first part of march the weather was pretty nice and we were able to enjoy being outside quite a bit. 
Park time is always a good thing. Wyatt likes to ride the motorcycle as hard and as fast as possible which make Emmett want to ride the frog as hard and as fast as possible.

Our bubble machine is awesome! The kids love going out and trying to pop the bubbles. Emmett will ask for bubbles all the time! It was a good investment! :-)









However, they don't use their hands. I mean who uses their hands anymore when you can use old bubble containers and wands to help pop the bubbles. haha


haha the only time in life when a plumbers crack can be considered cute! haha



Good times!!



Emmett has also all of a sudden started to like swinging. He wants me to push him higher and higher and he just laughs and laughs. It is so cute and so much fun now that he doesn't get all scared! haha



What a stud!!



Emmett also really likes birds. When we go to the pirate park (which is what we call the park) Emmett always gets all jumpy and excited when he sees geese. This time he found a stick and using it as a wand or gun and was making some kind of magic shooting noise at the geese. haha It was so funny!



What could have made Emmett make this face while we were at firehouse one afternoon??

A fly! Yes, it was a fly on the window next to his chair. However, this excited face did not last very long. He kept getting super terrified and then he would act all excited and then jump at Brandon all scared that it was going to get him and eat him alive! haha






There is the face. haha Its all fun and games until the fly actually moves towards you and you think it is going to eat you! haha

These boys of mine love to go in the backyard and fill up our sand buckets with water and then have them drip water into other buckets. Its this whole system that Ethan tries to make work and Emmett always comes along and ruins it which made Ethan SUPER mad!!

We also went to the Windsor Rec center to go swimming again. The kids LOVE it!!

Look at that sweet excited face!!











The boys absolutely love the water slide! They go down the slide for most of the time that we are there. Im just glad that they are brave and like things like that. I was terrified of water slides for the longest time. So this is fun having them like all these fast things! :-)



The boys filled up their marble jar for doing chores so we took them for some ice cream at Kilwins. They got a superman flavor which turned Ethans lips and mouth super blue! Poor Wyatt ended up tripping and hurting himself and trowing his ice cream on the floor. I was able to salvage a little of it for him to eat a little bit more of it but he was a sad little boy after that!

If I leave a box of cereal on the table Emmett will climb up and dig right into the box and start eating some or dumping the cereal out to get to it easier! He is seriously always into everything!



I let the boys help me make some banana crumb muffins one day and they were so excited to help. Emmett loves to watch my bosch mix the stuff.






Some goofy faces at McDonalds!



Look at these cute boys! Sometimes we make it to story time and when we do the boys enjoy it. I love that Wyatt is such a good big brother to Emmett!




Next stop Target for some popcorn and a free cookie! I mean who doesn't like Target and free cookies!







As the weather gets nicer I have been letting the kids eat lunch outside more. This day Wyatt was over at his friend Bradley's house and I was trying to feed Emmett some food before putting him down for a nap. He had so much fun eating his Mac N Cheese outside and playing with me before nap time! I sure do love warm weather! It makes everyone happier! :-)





Saturday morning Donut run!
The intension is to have the boys be excited about the morning eat their donuts and then think, "We should listen to Mom and Dad and be obedient and get our chores done fast!" Ya that was the hope and plan. It never happens. So I have changed my mind and I will grab donuts in the morning but they can't eat them until after the basement and or all of their chores are done. The hope is for all their chores to be done but that is probably unrealistic. So just the basement and then they can have their donut before doing the rest of their chores!

Chatting with family on the computer and the boys all pile on Dad's lap. haha They won't all fit with we throw a 4th one into the mix! haha



One Sunday I was feeling ambitious and we made cookies and I let the boys help me make some play dough! They were pretty stoked to help mix the color into the play dough!


Who needs a salon when you have a Dentist for a husband. Brandon offered to paint my nails with my gel nail stuff. He is pickier than I am and doesn't like it when I paint the tips too thick. So he kept telling me that he could do a better job. Well he was put to the test a succeeded! He did a great job and he even tried to put a little flower on my nail! haha That didn't turn out as well as the french tips did but, practice makes perfect! :-) On the other hand he decided that he wanted to put a winky face on one of my nails. haha He told me that he could do one thing that he wanted because he painted them! haha He is the best!! I sure do love that man!!!

Uh OH!! I have been caught cereal handed!!! Emmett one morning finished all of his cereal and drank the milk. He then told me he wanted more. So, I gladly poured more cereal and milk for him. Before I knew it I looked over and all of the cereal was on the table.



He just wanted to drink the milk out of the bowl again! haha What a silly kid!!

After helping unload the dishwasher Emmett decided to put a surprise inside. haha what you are looking at is the silverware section and Emmett put his freeze dried apples pieces inside! haha

Laslty, in March our car officially hit 100,000 miles! Still can't believe how many miles we have put on that car in 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment