Wednesday, April 26, 2017

March 22-30th




Target is always a fun outing. Getting popcorn and a drink and sometimes we get a cookie! Lots of yummy treats for me and the boys. Emmett has gotten so used to us getting popcorn at Target that as soon as we get inside Target he runs right for the cafe were we get our popcorn! haha


I love my weird silly boys!!




Enjoying the park on a beautiful day!

Wyatt now has another friend Jacob. We met their family when the ward changed. They are the Ortiz's and they have 3 boys just like us. Their older boys are 6 and 4 like our boys and then they have a 7 month old. Wyatt has so much fun playing with Jacob and was so excited when we met them at the park.


Coya and John came back and stayed the night the following weekend after all of the cousin fun. Ethan and Wyatt were so excited to have Mady and Decklyn come play again and were sad that they were only staying for one night and leaving the next morning. I love how much fun these kids have together! Yay for cousins!!

Now anytime we go to Freddy's I feel like my boys all want to sit by Daddy. I get left alone on my side of the bench! At least I get to keep an eye on all of their cuteness! :-)


Yes this happened. Emmett went poop in the toilet!!! Wahoo!!! Im not getting my hopes up that it will happen again but this one time made me happy. haha I was cutting their hair and Emmett was in the tub and he started to make his poop face so I told him not to poop in the tub and then I asked him if he wanted to go poop in the froggy potty and he shook his head yes. So I grabbed him out of the tub and put him on the froggy potty and he sat there and pushed until he was all done!! I was stoked!! Then he almost grabbed it with his hands to put it in the toilet but thankfully I stopped him before he got a hold of it! haha

The joys of the horse ride at King Soopers. This particular picture I took of Wyatt he told me to send to his friend Bradley's mom so that she could show Bradley! haha What a silly kid! :-)








Emmett LOVES riding the horse too! This one day of grocery shopping became very stressful. I didn't think I had as many things to scan in the self check out line than I did and it was taking way too long. Emmett ended up escaping the car cart and started heading for the exit. I had to stop scanning and run after him because he wouldn't listen to Wyatt and the self check out guy was trying to stop him too. Then he came to help me finish scanning my stuff quicker since Emmett was unruly and didn't want to stay put and was screaming in the cart because I had buckled him. I decided right then and there that if I had a lot of groceries that I would never go to the self check out again and that I was use the normal check out lines so that I wouldn't have to do all the work with little ones around. Lesson learned!! Yikes!




Movie time with these sillies! This second picture was supposed to be funny faces and Emmett looks like he is super mad! haha 

Arm wrestling with Dad. Ethan and Wyatt were doing it with each other first and Wyatt was whooping on Ethan and then all of a sudden Ethan was whooping on Wyatt. So then naturally they want to arm wrestle Dad! haha 





The boys got this train stuff for Christmas. We finally broke it out and put it together and put batteries in the trains. Wyatt and Emmett had fun with it for a while. Sadly, Ethan tore it all about that weekend when they had a babysitter! All my hard work gone to waste! But... life is good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment