Thursday, September 28, 2017

A few random pics from the month of September



At the beginning of the month Emmett got a little illness. He got a fever and was not feeling very well. He looks so sad!! I was just hoping it wouldn't turn into Wyatt's sickness. Thankfully it didn't! 



So Emmett is all into lining his cars and scooters in a row these days. It is like he is parking his stuff. He does this with his lightning McQueen cars by our front porch steps too. haha I remember when Ethan used to line up cars and things in a line all the time too. Its funny to watch Emmett doing it these days! 

Wyatt is looking so much older these days!!! What happened to my little Wyatt?? Time goes by too fast! This particular day he wanted me to do his hair like his Daddy. I tried my best! haha He looks so handsome!! 

After waking up in the morning Emmett just wanted to lay on me. He didn't move and just snuggled up. I was really enjoying it and totally fine with this happening. Sadly, it was short lived because I had to get up and make him chocolate milk and make Ethan's lunch for school. But, for that short time I enjoyed snuggling with him. 

I was cutting an onion last Sunday and it was a horribly potent one. My eyes were tearing so bad. I don't think I have had my eyes cry that much from cutting an onion before. Brandon was gone and I decided to fake it to my boys that I was crying and really sad. I turned to them and told them that I needed a hug. They got really confused looks on their faces and then when I said it again they came over and gave me hugs. Then when I told them I was just teasing them and that I wasn't really sad but that it was because of the onion. Ethan said, "I thought you were going blind." haha Silly kid!! I am such a mean mom! They really looked concerned. Ethan looked like he was going to cry with me and Wyatt looked like he might have if I kept it up any longer. haha 

Look at that Hottie of a man I get to be married to and be with FOREVER!!! 


Wyatt did this at preschool and he said it was Jupiter! He was very proud of it! :-)

We finally put the training wheels back on the little bike for Emmett. He is now tall enough to be able to try and ride it. He can ride the little red bike we have so now it is time to upgrade him and he was pretty excited about it! 


Lastly, the other day Wyatt put on Ethan's batman costume and we put Emmett's batman cape on and they were running around playing batman. It was super cute to watch them play together. Emmett likes to sing the batman theme song which is pretty hilarious every time he sings it! haha He gets a really intense face sings it like he is mad! haha 
















 Emmett has been loving to say his own prayers these days. He also is really funny when its his turn to pray. He will tell Wyatt to be quiet if Wyatt is trying to help him. haha


What a good life I have!! My kiddos drive me crazy some times but I wouldn't change it for the world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment