Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bell Reunion Part 2

Friday was the official start to the fun. Everyone had arrived Thursday night and so we were now getting the chance to have fun with everyone there. So we got up Friday morning, ate breakfast and got lunches packed up and headed to the lake. We got to the lake around 9:30 or 10 and played played played. We lathered up on sun screen and anti swimmers itch cream (swimmers itch was active) and then played in the water. Tif and I ran off to go rent some paddle boards while some of the others went for a ride on the ATV's. Then it was just play in the water time. The kids had a blast and my boys handled the long afternoon like champs! Around lunch time Wes and Hayley and his family took off to go back to the condo because Michael was flipping out. He had gotten itchy and couldn't handle it. He was having such a hard time and it was sad to see him struggling. He kept saying, "I'm itching everywhere!! Why is this happening to me!!" It was so sad!! So they took off to go get him cleaned up and then Ryan started crying and complaining that she was itchy. Now we were starting to worry that they had gotten swimmers itch which would not be good. So Tif and Q packed up their stuff as well and headed back to the condo. It was about time to take the paddle boards back to the rental place around then anyways since we only had them for 2 hours. My dad also rented a seedo so we had fun with that for a while to. It ended up being a good thing that he rented it because after the others left we wanted to take off to the rocks to go cliff jumping. So it all ended up working out and we had a blast! 











I could not figure out the paddle board. Maybe its because I have not really done paddle boarding or maybe my board was being weird but I kept turning in circles. haha I was paddling the correct way and go straight and yet my board would keep turning on me. haha Emmett was not to sure about being on the board. We also watched Brandon drive off on the jetski and that made him upset. He did not want his Daddy leaving with GG. haha 










After the 2 families left we packed up and headed out to the rocks. Emmett, Ethan, Grandpa and I rode the jetski over near the rocks while the rest of the group jumped in the ATV and rode those over. Then we just hangout in the shallows while Brandon helped Matt take the ATV's back to the rental place. 










Emmett was having a blast throwing rocks in the water. haha 


Look at all those handsome men waiting for me and GG to get there!! 

Then we swam out to the rocks from the shore line. It was a lot farther than I expected especially since I was swimming with my flip flops on my hands. haha I wish this picture wasn't blurry it is a really cute picture!! I love my sweet little family!! 

The last part of our swim Emmett wanted to stay with me. So I swam with him on my back. That was really hard without a life jacket on. I was getting really tired! Haha I had to use all of my energy to make it to the rocks with him. 

Time to jump!!! 
































We didn't realize how late it was when we were out by the rocks. We had not eaten lunch yet which included my kiddos. I felt so bad that I didn't feed them lunch before heading to the rocks. It was after 2 o'clock by the time we got back to the beach. Emmett was done with the water when we were by the rocks and so was Wyatt. They were all getting really tired. So Ashley took them for a ride on the jetski. When Ashley came back around we noticed that Emmett was completely out on the jetski sitting in front of Ashley. Ashley said that they started to drive around and then all of a sudden Emmetts head was going all over the place. She asked him if he was ok and then looked down to see he was conked! haha Poor little buddy was exhausted and even though the ride was bumpy he fell asleep. So I jumped on the jetski with them and had Emmett sit in between me and Ashley as we rode back to the beach where our stuff was. Ethan stayed with David, Hayley, Matt, my mom and Brandon. After Ashley dropped us off she headed back to go pick up more people. I couldn't believe how late it was when I go back and checked my phone. It made sense with how hungry I was. I was getting shaky and I felt bad that my boys had not eaten yet. So as soon as we were back at the shore I gave them food. Then we cleaned up and headed back to the condo! 


This was a typical sight to see during the reunion. Anytime there was down time the kids would sit and play on the iPads together. haha 
So after we got back from the lake Brandon and I set to work on getting dinner ready! I don't know why we keep getting put in charge of dinner on the busiest days. haha Oh well, it all worked out. I was so tired and had my sister grab my a soda while they were out and about. That helped give me a little energy so I could get what I needed done and have fun with the family the rest of the day. That night we played games and did an ice cream run to Nelson's custard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment