Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wyatt's first day of preschool!

On Tuesday after our fun weekend Ethan went back to school and then that afternoon Wyatt started his first day of Preschool! He could hardly wait. He kept asking if it was lunch time all morning. He knew that after lunch preschool started and he just wanted it to be lunch time so he could go. He even told me that we should just have lunch when it was breakfast time. haha So after a morning of doing things we finally had some lunch outside while playing and then it was time to go. He didn't even want me to take a picture of him because he just wanted to get to school already! haha 




Look at my handsome little man! He is growing up so fast!! I am sad that he is starting the whole school scene because from that day on he will always be going to school. Each year from now on he will be gone a little more and have a little less time at home. I am sad about that! The only nice thing is that this year Emmett naps while Wyatt is at preschool. So I can get things done while Wyatt is gone. So once I get caught up with a few things I will really be able to devote my time that Wyatt is home to actually playing with my kiddos! That is the one thing I am excited about. The only other reason I am excited for Wyatt to start school is because he is so excited. He has gotten to a phase of not really wanting to be home as much. He wants to play with friends and not just be home with me all day everyday. So for that reason I am also excited for him to be in preschool this year! 












Seriously love this kid!! He was so shy that afternoon for his first day. I know that after getting used to the routine and his teacher and classmates that he would break out of his shell. 
After dropping of Wyatt I took a friends daughter home with me. My friend had a really busy afternoon and couldn't take her with her. So I watched her daughter while she was gone for a little while. I was a little bummed that my first official day of having almost 3 hours of freedom to get stuff done and I was watching someones kiddo. It all worked out though and I was able to get some things done anyways! 



Wyatt LOVED his first day of preschool!! He couldn't wait to go back again the next day! 




Yet again Emmett had pulled his diaper off. He was playing outside and I went inside for something for just a few minutes. When I came out he had taken off his pants. He had a look of triumph on his face!! haha 

I went outside and told him not to take his pants off yet again!! What a crazy little kid!! haha 


Since this kid wouldn't keep his pants on for nap time. I decided to tape his shirt to his pants so he couldn't get his diaper off and pee on his bed. It worked and after that he hasn't pulled his pants off at nap time again. So hopefully he keeps his pants on from now on in his crib or I am in trouble! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment