Monday, February 19, 2018

Back to normal life

While in Vegas we found a golf bag that Brandon really liked. So when we got home he found it online and bought it. It came pretty quick and Brandon was pretty excited about it. Now we just need summer to get here so he can use it. haha 




Emmett is such a good ball. He came out of the bathroom one afternoon with his pants half way down and a beanie covering his face. He was also making his, "I am so cool" face. haha It was pretty funny. 


We also took Wyatt and Emmett out for some one on one time. I was going to take Wyatt to Chuck E Cheese and Brandon decided it would be a good idea for him to come as well and he would have some one on one time with Emmett while I played with Wyatt. It worked out pretty well but I think next time we need to go to different places. It is hard to just be focused of Wyatt when Emmett is walking around too and wanting me to come see things he is doing. It was fun though and Wyatt got to do some of the driving games that don't even win you any tickets. He was fine with that and just happy to play what ever games he wanted to. 



I also took Wyatt and Emmett to our new Chick Fil A for lunch one afternoon. It is sure nice to have one so close. Although, it is also bad because it is so much easier to go their and eat or even just go through the drive thru if all I want is a diet coke or a salad. I will need to have some self control so I don't go there too often. haha 

I even got to get my own ice cream. It was very delightful! :-) 

This was Wyatt's painting of our family. haha He told me he forgot to draw one more person. haha His pictures are always so funny. I love it! :-) 

Before we left on our trip we ordered some new barstools. While we were gone they arrived. So when we got home we were excited to put them up and put them to good use. It is nice to have 4 chairs at the island now. I watched a friends kids Paxton (Wyatt's friend) and her daughter Quinn before preschool while she had a meeting. It was cute to see all 4 of these kiddos eating lunch together and laughing at the island. 




Back to life means back to school and projects. Ethan had a project to get done by that Friday after we got home so Thursday night when we remembered it was due the next day we got to work making his catapult. It's a good thing these boys have a genius for a Dad who can come up with something in a half hour. haha The boys all enjoyed this project. haha

That following Saturday after our trip was super busy. Ethan had a basketball game, Wyatt had a birthday party and I took Ethan out for a one on one date, then we fed the sister missionaries all before going to the church that evening for a Stake Activity that I was in charge of the games for all the primary aged kids. It was such a crazy day. I think I was home for 2 hours out of the day. 
Wyatt did have a lot of fun at the birthday party for his friend Ty in preschool. He was so happy that they were going bowling. 

When I took Ethan to Fort Fun to play in the arcade for our one on one he won 100 tickets on the little spin the wheel game. I thought it was going to give him 4 tickets. We both were bummed for a second thinking he was so close to the 100 but it gave it to him. haha 
We ended up with like 400 tickets that afternoon by the time were were done and Ethan got to pick quite a few little gadgets. 


We did a huge twister fort he kids, balloons for them to play and a little carnival bounce the ball into the cups game. It was kid of crazy and we did not really want to be there that night because it had been such a crazy day. However, since it is my calling I had to go and I had to drag Brandon with me because only 1 other person volunteered to help out. 


These 2 pictures were taken by Emmett. I am still surprised that they were not blurry and that his finger was not in front of the lens. haha That is the only reason I put these on here. My visiting Teacher Alisha McMillin was over and he kept telling us to say cheese. Both Emmett and Wyatt kept trying to show Alisha all the cool stuff they have and the cool tricks they could do. They barely left her alone the whole time she was at our house. haha 

Lastly, this picture was from Ethan's basketball practice. The coach always has them do drills and runs them really hard. This one time they had ran a lot of laps and were so tired that by the time they got done all of them laid down to catch their breath. It was so funny!! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment