Thursday, February 1, 2018

Office Christmas Party

On December 15th we had our office Christmas party. It turned out great and everyone had a blast. We had lots of food and we did an Italian cream soda bar. So between the food, drinks, desserts and games everyone had a good time. I was just glad that I had gotten over my strep within 4 days. I had been feeling down until Wednesday and then Thursday came and I had more energy and felt a lot better so I was able to get some things done in preparation for the party. Friday was a super busy day getting the rest of the stuff ready for the party and then we started set up at 5 and didn't get done and home that night until about 10:30. It was a long day but it was worth it. Plus we didn't serve alcohol because we were not at a restaurant. It was nice to not have to pay for everyone to drink when their bosses are 2 mormon boys. haha I think this will start a whole new tradition! 























It was a great night and with it being an ugly sweater party there were a good amount of funny ugly sweaters. It was a success in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment