Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Helping Beautify the Temple

On September 27th Wyatt, Emmett and I went to the Temple grounds to help plant flowers for the spring time. They had announced it at church and I thought it could be a cool experience for Wyatt and Emmett to come with me and do a little yard work to help make the Temple grounds pretty in the spring. There was a lot of work to be done and I was newly pregnant and not feeling that great and hunching down for a while made my back hurt. However, we did it and in the spring we will get to see some of our hard work bloom! :-)








The boys helped a good amount. I thought they would have more fun with it then they did since we were digging in the dirt. I was wrong. haha After a little bit they ran off and were walking around the fountains and not wanting to work. Oh well, they did some good work and at least they helped a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment