Wednesday, January 30, 2019

New Years Eve

New Years Eve we spent playing some games together and letting the kids drink some root beer and be crazy to end 2018 off right!


The first card Emmett drew for this "Heads Up" game was just perfect for him. He didn't know that his card said "nut" on it and yet he made this face for his picture! haha Just perfect!




This game turned out to be really fun with all the boys. Emmett would get super excited when he would ask a question (that we told him to ask) and he told him yes. Ethan and Wyatt had fun and did a good job trying to guess theirs. We had fun playing it together and I think this is now Emmett's new favorite game.

I guess this is what happens when we give our boys root beer!!









lol!!! I love how goofy our boys are!!





We also spent some good time being unbelievably loud in our house. We were given some noise makers, which all of the boys including Brandon, figured it would be more fun to blow them as loud as humanly possible. 
Then around 8 it was time to bang some pots and pans. We don't let the kids stay up late yet. They won't sleep in and then they will be grumpy. So for now between 7 and 8 is Happy New Year in our house! haha I told the boys before handing them their spoons and pans not to try and kill my spoons. They could run around and scream "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and hit their bowls or pots or pans or whatever they had. I just didn't want them to try and kill my spoons. I didn't want another spoon casualty like last year! 

Well they had fun and then at the very end Ethan tried to kill his spoon and pot and broke my spoon again!!! Second year in a row that he has broken one of my mixing spoons because he is trying to hit it as hard as he can. Thankfully Brandon gave him one of our spoon we don't really care about so it wasn't as big of a deal except for the fact that I told him not to. So he was in trouble for a minute! They sure do love doing this though. I even opened the front door and let them stand out in the cold for a second to scream "Happy New Year!" haha It was super cold though so they just stood in the doorway and screamed it and then ran around the kitchen some more. 




Then it was time to say goodnight to 2018! I sure do love my sweet family!! 2018 has been a crazy one but, good one with lots of good memories! We can't wait for what 2019 brings! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment