Sunday, November 24, 2019

1st day of Preschool

This kid was really excited for his first day of preschool. He was also a little nervous. He told me that if he had a mohawk that he would be brave. So I gave him a really good one and he was super excited!






Look at that stud!!!




This is his shy face. He pushes his tongue to his bottom lip and rubs his hands together. So I knew he was pretty nervous. He told me as we got out of the car that he was just a little bit nervous. Such a cutie!!





The parents were told that we could go inside with them for the first few minutes of class. So I figured I would go in with him. He was glad that I was going to go inside with him. He got pretty nervous right as they were about to go into class. He is probably my most shy kid. I don't mind it because he is super cute when he is shy. 
















It was fun to watch him in his class for the first time. By the time I was going to leave he was feeling more brave. He waved bye to me and I blew him a kiss and then I left to let him spread his wings. 


I was sent this picture by his teacher Mrs. Jamie! She said that he did great and wasn't nervous at all after I left. I was so proud of my boy! 

He told me that he really liked it and that it was really fun. It was a successful first day of preschool for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment