Thursday, November 21, 2019

A little time at home for the first of August

Now that we were home from California we had a little bit of time before heading to Idaho. I believe we had a week and a half between getting home from California and heading to Idaho for the big Murri Reunion. I had a couple breakdowns after getting home from California and the fact that we had Ty and Vandy coming to the house for a couple of days before they headed to Idaho and then we were going to be going to Idaho. It had been such a busy summer with a brand new baby and every once in a while I was getting overwhelmed and I would have breakdowns! I would start to cry to Brandon about how I just wanted things to slow down and how stressful it was getting with everything going on. I just wanted to enjoy Kayden while he was so little and I felt like it was hard to do that with everything we had doing on. After venting to Brandon for probably the 4th time that summer I let it go and just decided to take it as it is. So we had about a week before Ty and Vandy came to visit again and then a few more days till Idaho. So we tried to enjoy our time before more crazy started! 


This little sweetheart loves his little sloth that the Willey's gave him. He snuggles right up with it. It is so stinking cute!! 

Look at that cute little boy!!







Enjoying tummy time. The kids love watching Kayden have tummy time! They missed him while they were on their trip home. Kayden also rolled over 3 times in a row from his tummy to his back! It was so funny to watch him.

Ethan getting some reading in after being gone and busy for so long!

Such a cute little boy. His poor little eye is just so weepy. His poor clogged duct just wont go away.
He has to be getting tired of us wiping his eye off all the time and it being glued shut with all the goop.


After enjoying some time at home I decided to take the boys to lunch. So we headed to Firehouse for a yummy lunch!
















Nothing better than enjoying a yummy lunch and making goofy faces!! :-) 




Brandon and I also got out on a little date. We took Kayden with us since he is still so little. Plus we figured it would be easier for the boys to have fun with the babysitter without Kayden there.








I didn't mind having him with us. He is just way too cute that I have a hard time being away from him. 

Then Ty and Vandy and their kids arrived. 
The kids all had fun together and we enjoyed playing some games and taking the kids out to go fishing. 




They had a lot of fun fishing. It was pretty hot outside. So I ventured out for just a little bit to watch and then headed back to the house to get Kayden out of the heat. 

Such a sweet little boy!! 

Ethan created this. He wanted to be able to drop a marble down it and have it ding the bell and fall into the cup. It worked which is great! He has so much fun creating things. 


Since Ethan made something Wyatt wanted to make something as well. 


Having some fun outside. 



Then while Ethan and Wyatt were off doing something (Can't remember where) I took Emmett and Kayden to the park. While we walked to the park we found a big caterpillar. Emmett was super excited and the caterpillar and very worried that it was going to get run over by a car when it was in the street. 



So he didn't last very long at the park because he was worried about the caterpillar and wanted to find it again. So we went looking for it and found it. He then wanted to hold it, but, at the same time was scared to. So he kept asking me to hold it. I told him I didn't want to so he kept trying. 




Then when Emmett would touch its back it would raise up like it was defending itself. It was kind of crazy. I have never seen a caterpillar do that. Emmett thought it was pretty funny too. 

Look at those poor little eyes. They were always getting red from being irritated because of all the tears draining down the side of his face and all the goop! Yet even with all of that redness and irritation he still is the cutest little baby boy ever!! 

Then I was able to take the boys to the pool. 




I decided to attempt to take the boys while Brandon was at work. They needed to have some fun and Emmett kept begging me to take them. He would say that Ethan and Wyatt could watch him. haha So I decided to try it out.

So I sat under the shade in a spot where I could watch the boys and let Kayden sleep while the boys swam for a little bit. They did a good job playing well together and staying together. When it was almost time to leave Ethan had a breakdown because Wyatt pushed him under the water and so he got mad and started to push Wyatt under while fuming mad. I then got mad at him for doing that while he was mad. I told him that is how accidents happen. So he sat out and pouted the rest of the time. I had to tell Wyatt that he cant be pushing people under the water unless they are both playing that way. Even then it can be dangerous. Then it was time to go home. 



Emmett loves to feed Kayden. 


What a sweet smile he has!! 


We all just can't get enough of this little guy!! He is just such a happy and sweet baby boy!! We love him so much!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment