Monday, November 11, 2019

Tiny break between reunions

The morning after everyone was gone I enjoy laying on the couch with Kayden asleep on me. It really is my happy place. haha 

I absolutely love that he grabbed my hair and fell asleep. 




Look at that cute little face!!! 

We had been looking for this remote for a while and Wyatt found it in the couch cushion. haha He was pretty excited! 

The boys also enjoyed spending some time with their baby brother without all the cousins around. 

I spend a lot of time with Kayden in the wrap those next few days after the Reunion ended. I had a lot to do with cleaning up and then packing up for our family. We were leaving to California for our beach reunion in only a few days. There was so much to pack. Since we were staying at a beach house we had to pack everything possible. We had scooters, umbrella shelter thing to put Kayden under to keep him out of the sun, swim stuff, sleeping stuff, ect. It was a lot to pack. Brandon was driving with all of our stuff and our boys to California and I was flying with Kayden. So I had a lot to do. In the above picture you can see that Kayden has some goop in his eye. He had clogged tear ducts. He was always so teary eyed when he was tiny. Ever since he was a couple weeks old he would just be leaking all of the time out of his eyes. Then by the time he was 5 weeks old his eyes started to get goopy. I wasn't sure if they were getting infected or just clogged. So I asked at a doctors check up about his eyes and the lady said that as long as his eyes were just gooping up while he slept that it wasn't something to worry about. By the time I went to Kayden's 2 month check up his eyes were SO BAD!!! They were bright green and goopy all the time. When the doctor saw him they looked awful. I told him that we were leaving the next day for California so he gave me a prescription for eye drops to start Kayden on. 
He was also weighed at his check up and weighed in at 11 pounds 8 ounces. 
That is bigger than Wyatt was at 2 months old and he was our chubby baby! So hopefully Kayden will be a happy chubby baby that sleeps really well. haha 
So between cleaning, packing, doctors visit and leaving it was a busy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment