Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Last half of June

The last half of June was spent at Day camps and Golf lessons and playing in the backyard. I tried to soak up more cuddles with Kayden and continue to heal and the boys had fun playing on the slip n slide in the backyard. The boys were really good with playing outside together while I cuddled with Kayden and fell asleep a little bit here and there. 


Look at that sweet little face!!!!!

Kayden fell asleep with his arm straight up in the swing one afternoon.
It was so funny. Especially since he kept it up there for like 5 minutes. haha



Ethan, Wyatt and Emmett were able to go to the "Living Rock Church's" day camp. This was Emmetts first time going and he was so excited. It felt weird leaving my little 4 year old with a bunch of teenagers. I was worried that he would not pay attention and lose his group or get lost somehow. But, I had to let my fears go and just let him go have fun making new friends. The other plus was that it was from 9 to noon. So I got 3 hours to myself with Kayden.
So while they were gone this is what I did!!! :-)

What a cute tiny body!!

I love this picture of Emmett with his scriptures! We have been reading scriptures as a family in the evenings for a while now and Emmett gets my old mini Book of Mormon out and acts like he is following along with the words. It is pretty cute!



The last day of the Day Camp that is put on by the Living Rock Church they provide lunch for all the kids and their parents. They provide hot dogs, chips, fruit and drinks. I braved the heat with little Kayden and went to the luncheon with the boys. I took this picture right before taking the Mountain Dews away from the boys and telling them to get waters. haha

My sweet little Kayden asleep in his carseat! He really has been such a great baby! He sleeps so much better in his carseat than Emmett ever did. As long as he wasn't hungry he would either be awake and just hangout in his carseat or fall asleep.


Almost 5 weeks old!! Just can't get enough of him!!


Fun on the slip n slide


What weirdos!!! haha
So creepy!! I may have nightmares! haha





I just want to kiss this little boy all the time!
Since I was done nursing by the time Kayden was 5 weeks old I let the boys have some turns feeding Kayden. They absolutely loved being able to feed him. Emmett would ask often and Ethan asked a few times as well. Wyatt would ask but at the wrong times. So it wasn't until a little later that he finally had his turn feeding his baby brother. 


So awake and so cute! 
We would do everything we could to try and get this little boy to smile at us. He would get so excited and you could tell he was so close to smiling. 

And then... so sleepy again! :-) 


Emmett was always wanting to hold his baby brother. He really loves being an older brother and he is so gentle with Kayden. Anytime they are going to bed and want to give him kisses Emmett will get him to softest kiss on the head ever. It is so tender and so cute! Melts my heart for sure! 

I love when he is so sleepy after eating that he just falls right asleep on my lap. I will try to get him to be awake for a little bit after he has his bottle but there are just some times that that isn't possible for him. haha 


Getting a little chunky!! 



Look how strong he is getting already! 




Wyatt holding his baby brother. They really are so good with him. 





Just about 6 weeks old. 




Giving Emmett a little one on one time while his brothers are at golf lessons. Emmett loves being outside and always wants to go to the park. So we loaded up Kayden in the carseat/stroller and walked over to the park for a little bit. Kayden slept the whole time and then instead of going inside as soon as we got back from the park I just let Kayden sleep in his seat while I watched Emmett ride around on his bike in the front for a little longer. 

Ethan and Wyatt had their first ever Golf lessons this summer. They really liked it. They were always red and sweaty by the time we picked them up. It was really hot by the end of June but they had fun so that is good. 

Look at that sweet toot smile!!!! LOVE IT!!! 








A few more toot smiles! Got to take what you can get! :-) 


So cute in his Under Armour outfit! 

I braved going to Target with all the kiddos. It went way better than I had expected it to go. The first time I took the kids to Target after having Emmett was a total nightmare. So the fact that this time was so much better was a dream come true. I pushed Kayden in the stroller all covered so he could sleep and Ethan pushed Wyatt and Emmett in the cart. We had some things to get in preparation for the Murri reunion which was happening at our house in a couple of weeks. Plus we were out of Sun screen. Which is a must in the summer. Anyways, it was a breeze. Kayden slept the whole time and the boys didn't fight and Ethan helped out a ton. It was a very nice experience. I told Brandon later that day how nice it was and that I wasn't planning on the next trip out to the store to be as nice. haha 

One evening we headed to north Fort Collins to use some gift cards that we were given at Christmas time to this pretty cool area that has a bunch of different places to eat. There is a chicken place, taco place, donuts, pizza and ice cream. Plus they have corn hole in the open space. It is a pretty fun environment. We went once before but it was freezing. So this time was a lot nicer since it was summer time. Kayden slept in his car seat and with how hot it was we tried to angle him so he was out of the sun but getting some breeze. The kids had fun and Brandon and I decided it was not worth the money to come without gift cards. haha The food was not that great, it is more for the environment. haha 



Bath Time!













This sweet little boy!!! He isn't a huge fan of bath time. The first 2 times I gave him a bath at home he just cried at the whole time. haha I think this was the first time he didn't scream while he was in the bath. He just looked so cute. 

Sunday morning just enjoying each other. 


I love watching my boys interacting and talking to their baby brother. Kayden seems so small and our other boys just seem so huge next to him. 








So nice when they just sleep anywhere. 









We have just loved having Kayden in our little family! It was nice having a little time with just our little family before all the crazy began. We had 3 family reunions to go to this summer. So it was going to be a really crazy summer and after just having a baby it was not easy for me to be super excited about all the things going on. I just wanted to soak up Kayden while he was so little. It just feels like he is going to be grown before I know it and that makes me a little sad since he is our last baby. Anyways, he has been a great baby and we are just so in love with him. I also have to mention that he has been a super gassy baby. When he was a few weeks old he would wake up at about 5 in the morning and just grunt for what seemed like hours. haha He was a great sleeper really from the get go. He would give us one 5 hour stint at night normally from about midnight till 5 or he would go from 9 till 2 and then he would grunt from 5 in the morning until 7. haha So I started just taking him downstairs and laying him on my chest so that he could get his bubbles out. He would grunt and toot and cry a little and then fall asleep on me. It was nice cuddling with him in the mornings. Some mornings I would bring him into bed with me and lay him on my pillow next to my head and he would slowly nestle his little face next to mine and then fall asleep. It was the most precious thing ever!! I have loved all the cuddles this little boy has given me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment