Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Having fun with Papa and GG before they leave

After the Birthday fun we enjoyed just playing games with my parents and we went house hunting with them. They are wanting to eventually move out here which makes us super happy. We can't wait till that actually happens. So we lined up some houses to see with our Realtor friend and went and saw a few to get a good idea of what my parents want. The rest of the time we had fun grabbing Freddy's and playing outside with them. 




And of course more cinnamon honey toast! haha 


Being silly with Kayden. 
Some good times having GG read them a story that she bought for them. 

Checking out houses. 

Sunday before my parents had to go back home we got the corn hole out and played outside for a while. It was really fun! 
Look at that sweet, sweet face!! 




I have such cute boys!! In this picture Ethan was about to sneeze. haha 

Love these boys!

Emmett seriously loves his baby brother! I love how much he loves him. It is so cute! 




Ethan got grumpy because he was either losing or was being told he was cheating. I can't remember at this point. All I know is that we had to tell him to be a good sport and to be happy for the picture. Which is obviously couldn't handle! haha Before we knew it it was time to drive my parents back to the airport. I was not excited for that drive. It had been so fun having them here in Colorado and with Brandon and I leaving to Arizona for 5 days it made their stay seem too short. haha We have so much fun with them and really can't wait till they move out here some day. Hopefully, sooner than later so that they can enjoy coming basketball games for our boys and just being able to see us way more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment