Thursday, November 21, 2019

Open House for school

On August 19h the kids had their open house for school. So we got a few things done in the morning before heading to the school to meet the kids teachers. 


I enjoyed some cuddles with Kayden and then we headed off to the school. 


I don't know why but the open house always feels a little chaotic. I had Kayden in the stroller and Emmett wanting me to hold him. Wyatt's class took a lot longer because they had a list of things for him to do. By the time we were done with his class and talking with his teacher we headed over to Ethan's class. We had to go upstairs for Ethan's class and only had about 5 minutes left before the open house was officially over. So I detached Kayden's carseat from the stroller and we made our way upstairs. We met Ethan's teacher and put some of his things away in his desk. Then we headed to the playground to see where they line up each morning.



The boys were super excited about their teachers this year. I was excited for them but I am always a little frazzled at the open house. Plus Emmett was whining the whole time about wanting to be held. 
So finally by the end I couldn't take it anymore and I let him get on my back. So I carried him on my back and pushed the stroller with Kayden in it while Ethan and Wyatt carried their boxes and any other papers they were supposed to bring home. 




These boys are getting so big!! 

What is really crazy is that the very next day was the first day of school. They were super ready for school to start. 

First day of 1st grade!



First day of 4th grade! 

I think it is funny that the boys wore the same color clothes. haha I don't even think they realized it! haha 



Off they go!! I couldn't make it to see them off at school this year. Kayden was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. So I gave them hugs and kisses and saw them off at the bus!! And so begins another school year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment